Are you protected? Or are you a weak link in your organization’s chain?
Join the Southern Colorado Press Club for lunch and a discussion of cybersecurity in today’s always-connected world, 11:30 a.m. Feb. 21 at the Thunderwolves Fieldhouse at Colorado State University-Pueblo.
Our cybersecurity speakers:
- Dr. Roberto Mejias is head of the Center for Cybersecurity Education and Research at CSU-Pueblo.
- Dr. Daniel O. Harrison, Cybersecurity supervisor/site information security manager for Bechtel NS&E/Pueblo Chemical Agent-Destruction Pilot Plant
- Livvy Nallipogu is the CEO of IntegrityTek, an EasySocial partner in Pueblo. He is passionate about technology and has a degree in Communications and Computers.
- Lunch is served from 11:30 a.m. to noon, with presentation directly after.
- Cost for lunch is: $20/non-members, $15/members, $10/students. (Cash/check/PayPal OK) RSVPs due by noon Feb. 16 to email@example.com.
- Proceeds support local college scholarships.
- Want to join or learn more? Check out our membership information!